This conversion starts from an original 1952 Les Paul gold top in good conditions with no break or repairs, so NO TOP ADDED!
ORIGINAL 1952 PARTS: Honduras mahogany body & neck (no breaks or repairs) with original maple top, Truss rod cover & screws, Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard with Mother of Pearl inlays, Nut, Pickguard bracket & screws, Toggle tip, Pointer washers, Jackplate & screws, Strap buttons & screws, Back Plates, and screws. (Kept into the hard case: Toggle switch, Pots & Wiring).
CONVERSION to 1959: was done un in 2007 by Lay’s Music (the best workshop for real bursts, those who have put their hands on many original bursts like Jimmy Page’s n.1…they know well what they do…):
– neck angle with the body was increased (about from 3° to 4°)
– the body was routed for pickups, bridge and stop tailpiece;
– the fingerboard was refretted;
– The top was refinished by master luthier Bob of Bobburst (USA) in sunburst color using nitrocellulose lacquer and carefully aged;
– The back was refinished by master luthier Brian Monty using nitrocellulose lacquer which has naturally cracked.
ORIGINAL 1959 ADDED PARTS: Tuners, PAF Pickups, Pickup covers, Pickup screws & springs, Pickup rings & screws, ABR-1 nickel Bridge with nickel metal saddles, Stopbar studs, Knobs, Toggle switch, Toggle plastic ring, Pickguard.
Other parts: Stopbar (WSC Aluminium), 2007 CTS Pots & Wiring, Bridge thumbwheels & posts, Gibson vintage style Historic Hardcase.
Weight 3.9Kg – 8.6lbs
NECK PAF PU: 7.72 OHM – BRIDGE PAF PU: 7.96 OHM
1st fret width x thick: 43 x 23.5mm – 12th fret width x thick: 52 x 25mm
Don’t miss the chance to get the most similar guitar to a real 1959, at a very advantageous price!
I have hundreds of pics, for more pics or info please contact me.
- Cash (hand delivery)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- PayPal or Stripe (fees at buyer expense)
- Cryptocurrencies: Ethereum (preferred) or others.