1977 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty Excellent Condition
Gibson Les Paul Custom 3 Pickup made in 1977 finished in Ebony. This guitar is very special as it was originally a customer order from Gibson in 1977 with no volute.
This guitar will be of interest to players looking for a stunning vintage Les Paul sound, as well as collectors looking for a great investment opportunity. It’s in fantastic condition and it’s 100% factory original hardware, electronics and hard case. Full professional setup and new strings 05/22.
- Body is in excellent overall condition with a few small marks in the lacquer.
- Pickup covers, bridge and tailpiece all show significant signs of tarnishing to the original gold plating, vey typical of natural ageing.
- Pristine Headstock.
- Sides and neck have no significant marks.
- Minor bucklerash and a couple of small dents in the lacquer on the back of the body.
- No breaks, cracks or damage of any kind. The middle pickup cover has split but this can be very easily repaired or replaced.
- No significant signs of wear to the original frets.
- Electronics all in excellent working order and all soldering joints are original.
- Photographs of all the internals are available on request.
- Case is in reasonable condition with all latches intact and functioning.
- Weight 5.4 kg