If you want to buy or sell an instrument on this site, we recommend you REGISTER. You can choose between:
- FREE MEMBER plan [free] – This membership is totally free of charge and offers you a personal shop with everything you need to sell your items.
- GOLD MEMBER plan [10€/year] – This membership is for those who need to increase their deals using a professional shop with more capacity and advanced features. For this plan, we just ask for a small fee due to the server space cost.
When the registration process is complete and you are logged in, all the functions will be available in a simple two-section menu:
- BUY: Profile Manager, Wishlist, Followed, Messages [Buy], Cart, Purchased.
- SELL: Store Settings, Listings, Add New!, Messages [Sell], Sold, Followers, PRO FEATURES (available only for GOLD MEMBERS): Dashboard, Analytics, Coupons, Customers, Reports, Reviews, Staff.
When you buy or sell a musical instrument, even if the transaction can take place without the involvement of this site, you can keep track of the whole process following this purchase/sale procedure:
- [BUYER]: ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT.
- [BUYER]: PAYMENT AGREED WITH THE SELLER (We are not interested in knowing your payment method cause no fees are applied).
- [BUYER]: PLACE ORDER.
- [SELLER]: mark the order as COMPLETED (after the payment is received), and proceed to ship.
- [SELLER]: mark the order as SHIPPED and adds the tracking number and URL for you to be able to follow the shipment.
- [BUYER]: MARK your order AS RECEIVED. (after the order is received)
- [BUYER]: REVIEW / FEEDBACK for the purchased item.
BUY & SELL ON SDRANG.com
Do I have to be logged in to do a search and contact a seller?
No, you can do any search and freely message any seller on SDRANG without being registered! Within the details of each ad, there is a special button that will open up the space to write and send a message to the seller.
Can I know the phone number of the seller?
Click on the store name on the product page. You will be redirected to the main shop page where the seller, taking full responsibility, makes available personal data such as phone number or email address.
What should I do to protect me from scams?
To protect yourself from scams and safely make your purchases, we recommend that you buy only after carefully checking the identity of the seller and to never send money to prepaid cards or Western Union and MoneyGram. SDRANG takes no responsibility for fraud or scams that may occur on this site. If something looks suspicious, please let us know by contacting us on the contact page choosing “Report an abuse” and sending us the ad link.
Is SDRANG a shop?
No. SDRANG.com is not a shop, so it does not sell to the public. SDRANG.com is a site that collects musical instruments ads published by users, without taking advantage of any transactions that take place between sellers and buyers.
What should I NOT write in the description?
There are some advantages to buying a used instrument: mainly the possibility of having a high-quality instrument at an affordable price. On the other hand, there are some risks to consider: first of all the lack of warranty. Therefore, when you are about to buy a used instrument, you must keep in mind some basic rules. First of all, it is strongly suggested to ask about the characteristics of the desired instrument. To do this, just search on the internet to find comments and opinions of other musicians who can highlight all the pros and cons. Posting requests for advice on various music forums is also important. If you take music lessons ask your teacher for an opinion: they will be able to show you the right instrument for your skills. As a second step make sure that the price is fair, comparing prices among different ads. Obviously, a price too high and out of the market should discourage the purchase, but even a super low price should make you suspicious. To get a basic idea of the conditions of the instrument on sale, it is important to have a first direct contact with the seller, initially by e-mail and then by phone, in order to ask as many questions as possible. If you can, meet with the seller to evaluate the instrument.
How can I put a product on sale?
To post an ad on SDRANG.com you must first register on the site, log in and go under SELL –> +NEW PRODUCT. After that, you have to fill in all the mandatory fields and click on SUBMIT. If you make mistakes don’t worry! You will be able to edit your ad as many times as you want.
What should I write in the ad title?
The title is the most important part of the ad because it attracts the attention of buyers. To make the reader immediately understand what is being proposed, and therefore to have more chances that the ad will be clicked, it is better to summarize the content as much as possible. An ad title is limited to 70 characters.
What should I NOT write in the title?
Do not include vulgar, obscene, defamatory, offensive immoral words, or, in any case, detrimental to the rights of others. Do not include names of several brands (such as Fender, no Gibson, no Ibanez …) or, in general, keywords that are not directly connected to the item on sale, with the purpose of “intercepting” user searches. Do not enter web addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers.
What should I write in the description?
The “Description” field of the ad can contain free text. Unlike the title, the ad content will have to provide a detailed description of what is being proposed. It is, therefore, necessary to expose information and technical details concerning the item.
What should I NOT write in the description?
The text of the ad must comply with the law. There can not be any vulgar, defamatory, offensive content, or, in any case, anything harmful to the rights of others. It is not allowed to deal with unlawful, duplicated, counterfeited or dubious material. It is not allowed to only insert links to other sites. They can be inserted only to provide further information. The text must only deal with the sale of musical instruments. Any other content is not allowed, such as scam’s reports, opinions or comments on users or ads. All ads that do not comply with these simple rules may be removed by our staff without notice.
How can I insert an image?
If you have saved your ad without an image you can still add later. You must go to SELL –> Products and edit your ad. You can upload 1 main picture and 9 gallery pictures (up to 39 if you are a GOLD MEMBER). Click on the empty pic space and upload pictures by selecting or simply dropping them on the open window. After that, click on the “Add to Gallery” button. The default sorting is by name (or number). You can change the sorting of images by dragging them from their original position. The accepted formats are: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and BMP. Images can be replaced or removed as many times as desired. Images in ads are protected by copyright laws, so you can not use images from other advertisers or other sites without their consent. The images, as well as the text, must not contain any vulgar, obscene, offensive or damaging content.
How long does it take for an ad to be published?
The publication is immediate.
Can I move an ad from one category to another?
Of course! You can always change it: just enter SELL –> Product, edit your ad and change the category from the appropriate menu. You can choose only 1 category per product.
How long will my ad remain publish?
There’s no limit: each ad remains published on SDRANG.com until you delete it.
Is it possible to highlight my ads?
Only GOLD MEMBERS have 10 featured products.
What is the SKU code for?
The SKU code is used to uniquely identify an ad.
How can I remove an ad?
By accessing SELL –> Product, you can delete an ad by simply clicking on “Delete”, which will appear on the right of each ad. Pictures associated to the ad will be deleted too.
Is SDRANG.com free of charge?
If you are a FREE MEMBER the service is totally free. If you are a GOLD MEMBER we only ask for a small fee (10€/year) to cover server space cost. In any case, NO FEES ARE ADDED TO YOUR SALES!
How can I unsubscribe from SDRANG.com?
Simply go into “Contact” area on the bottom of any page and leave a message choosing “Cancellation” from the meu.
How to register on SDRANG.com
Simply click on REGISTER and follow the steps:
- Choose between FREE MEMBER and GOLD MEMBER and click on SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Fill out the registration form with your data: Username, Email (this address will be used for customer requests and/or notifications from this site), Verification Code (instantly sent to your email), Store Name and flag “Agree” on “Terms & Conditions”.
- Then click on REGISTER.
- On the confirmation page, click on PROCEED.
- Gold members will be redirected to the payment page.
After registration you can choose between GO TO DASHBOARD and SETUP YOUR STORE (recommended option, which will redirect you to Store Settings).
Only registered members can access the reserved area and use the free services offered by SDRANG.com (insert, modify, cancel ads and contact other advertisers).
I did not receive the Verification Code via my email. How can I receive it?
There may be delays in receiving the email due to your provider: if that is the case, just wait a few minutes. If you do not receive an email after waiting, please abort the registration process and try again after a few minutes. If you still can’t register, please contact us indicating your registration data and we will do it manually.
I can’t remember my login information: what can I do?
If you have forgotten your login information, click on Lost your password? on the login page. We will send you the link to reset your password.
I would like to change my login credentials: what can I do?
Log in and go to BUY–>Profile Settings. You are allowed to change all your data except for your email.
Is there a difference between the upper and lower case when entering the password?
Yes. Make sure you have entered upper and lower case correctly.
How can I cancel my account?
Simply click HERE, select “Cancellation” and complete the form. All your information will be removed from our database.
“LOGGED IN MENU”
Once you have completed the registration process and logged in, all the functions will be available in a simple menu consisting of only two sections: BUY and SELL.
Wishlist: the list of items you previously marked with a heart from the marketplace;
Followed: the list of the followed sellers, any time a followed sellers put for sale a new item you’ll be emailed;
Messages [BUY]: the list of messages you sent to buy an item, generated by clicking on “CONTACT THE SELLER” on a product page;
Cart: the list of articles added to your shopping cart, generated by clicking on “ADD TO CART” on a product page;
Purchased: the list of orders added to your shopping cart, generated by clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” from the Cart and subsequently “PLACE ORDER”. From this page you can:
- check the status of the order: “Pending Payment”, “Processing”, “On Hold”, “Completed”, “Refunded”, “Shipped” and “MARK AS RECEIVED” (at each modification of the order you’ll receive an email);
- contact the seller;
- buy the item again ( by clicking on the “ORDER AGAIN” button).
Listings: the list of the products you’re selling on your SDRANG store. From here you can add, edit or delete products;
Add New!: add a new product for sale;
Messages [SELL]: the list of messages received from customers through your SDRANG store or product pages, YOU CAN BOTH ANSWER TO CUSTOMERS FROM THE SITE OR DIRECTLY FROM THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVE!;
Sold: the list of orders made by customers from your SDRANG store. You can mark any order as: “Pending Payment”, “Processing”, “On Hold”, “Completed” (paid), “Refunded” or “Shipped” (on Shipped you have to add tracking number and tracking website).
Followers: the list of people are following your SDRANG store. They will receive an email with each new product you add;
Store Settings: here you can manage all the settings of your SDRANG personal Store
— Store: Name, Slug, Email, Phone, Banner Image, Description, Name Position and Products per page. You can also hide Email / Phone / Address / Map / About / Policy from your public store page;
— Location: Address, Maps Geo-Location;
— Shipping: Processing time, Shipping by Country / Zone / Weight, with all the parameters;
— Store Policies: set your Shipping, Refund and Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policies;
For PRO MEMBER will be available also:
video banner, SEO (add your SEO in General, Facebook and Twitter), Customer Support (add your specific Customer Support data: Phone, Email, Address, Country, etc…), Store Hours (add your opening Store Hours and set time to open purchases) and Analytics Region (choose your Preferred Analytics Region: world or a specific country); put the store on Vacation Mode (you can also choose to disable purchase during this period and set all the parameters and a message).
Profile Manager: here you can manage all the information regarding your profile, your Personal data (Avatar, First Name, Last Name, Email, set a new Password, Phone, Shop Description), your Address (Billing and Shipping addresses), your Social (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Google Plus, Snapchat, Pinterest) and see the Membership plan you choose on registration, with the possibility to upgrade it;
PRO FEATURES: these features are available only for GOLD MEMBERS:
- Dashboard: the main panel layout of your SDRANG store, with a lot of useful information;
- Analytics: all detailed data regarding your selling: Top Regions with views and % statistics, Views Stats, Top Referrers, Most Viewed Products, Products Stats, Category Stats, Product Location Stats, Product Year Stats, Product Condition Stats, Product Brand Stats. You can choose the Analytics region from the Store Settings page.
- Coupons: manage coupons for your customers. You can set: code, description, expiry date, percentage or fixed discounts, offer free shipping with the possibility to show it also on your store page. All coupons can be restricted with a lot of parameters;
- Customers: manage customers of your SDRANG online shop, with the ability to see all data and statistics about money spent and orders placed. You can also print or export this data;
- Reports: a complete sales report by year, last month, this month or custom data range;
- Reviews: here you can see the Reviews/Feedback left by your customers. Only logged in customers who have purchased that product may leave a review. You can choose to “Unapprove” a review, in this way a notice will be sent to the administrators who will decide whether to cancel the review or not;
- Staff: a great useful feature to add and manage staff or managers for your store, with the ability to enable/disable over 120 specific capabilities for each one, like categories limitations, country limitations, etc.